Noble House: A D&D 4E Essentials Campaign
Tome of the Last Days
A heavy, leather bound, aged tome, gilded in gold with gold leaf front pages. The pages are scripted in Ancient Elvish.
Works as a tome (implement) for magic spells
More spells/rituals can be inscribed.
Armor of the Blessed (page 7, BOR)
Unseen Servant (AP)
BOR = Book of Rituals.
AP = Arcane Power.
Inscribed on first page:
“This is a testament for those who come after us. May Corallon protect his blessed and curse those who defile.”
~ Kavve Mersilva, Scribe for the true Queen of Arachoran, Mórnís Isti Thanthel.
A tome describing the fall of the city of Arachoran.
- The city of Cara Arachoran was an Eladrin city deep in the pre-history of the world.
- The city, and its sister cities, were tossed from the sky in a war with “monsters from beyond” and their twisted, dragon servants.
- A disease slowly killed, over decades, those who remained.
- Survivors of the fall and the battle may have fled into the wilds of the first world.
- The warlocks of Arachoran were masters of summoning magics and the heavenly spheres.